Liars, cheats, thieves, and murderers: it's time to call Dr. Quicksolve, his son Junior, and his former partner, Elliot Savant. No one else can crack a case so swiftly. Come along, join the mini-mystery fun, and try to solve the crimes, too.- Chewing Gum Art: When the museum lights went out, a valuable painting disappeared. In the darkness everyone heard three whirrs. Is that enough to nail the culprit? - Go with the Flow: Someone's been shot-and the duo who did it fled to the park. Quicksolve, Junior, and the police are questioning some suspects. Who should they arrest? Perhaps the heavy rain will give them a clue...Happy (quick) solving
Our third cryptogram Pocket Posh puzzle collection challenges word lovers and code breakers to 100 classic cipher puzzles.These Cryptograms are classic ciphers that offer a fun challenge yet are easy enough to solve by hand. Each encrypted puzzle is not too easy, not too hard - a code lover's delight Pocket Posh Cryptograms 3 is part of a best-selling series featuring highly stylized, embellished covers and boasting 5 million copies in print. A free trial subscription to The Puzzle Society adds extra value.
These large-print puzzles may be easy on the eyes, but they still challenge the brainThis brand new large-print collection, edited by crossword king Will Shortz, features: - 120 easy-to-read crossword puzzles
- All levels of difficulty
- Fun, fresh clues from the pages of The New York Times
- Includes more than 80 puzzles drawn from the world of Jane Austen.
- Search for beloved characters and places as you reread your favorite passages from the novels.
- Some puzzles present an extra layer of challenge, as you use your Austen knowledge to unscramble character names or answer clues in order to figure out the list of words.
- Answer key found at the back.
- Spiral bound, 192 pages.
- Every puzzle is themed, and comes with interesting bits of random information about science, history, inventions, and pop culture.
- Find hundreds of words related to the puzzle themes.
- Each puzzle is paired with a summary of an article from The Book of Useless Information, ISBN-13: 978-1450807463.
- Answer key found at the back of the book.
- 192 pages.
We all have worries that swirl through our mind every day. In Brain Games Large Print Word Search, you'll be able to hone your eyes and your attention span as you solve over 80 puzzles.
- Find hundreds of words in an easy to read format - Some words you'll spot easily, but you'll have to search hard for others.
- Challenging variations on the standard word search puzzles are included for extra challenge.
- Answer key in the back of the book.
- Spiral bound, 192 pages.
Children love to do word searches--and these puzzles help develop their language and reading skills too Each book contains 58 puzzles that will keep kids entertained for hours.
The Riddle of the Sphinx is one of the most famous riddles ever told and it took a Greek hero, Oedipus, to solve it. In the last 2,000 years the puzzle has been repeated countless times, but Ancient Egyptian culture positively brimmed with other mysteries and enigmas, too. This illustrated book features Egyptian-inspired brainteasers that will engage and engross contemporary puzzle fans.
Offering 100 Sudoku puzzles specifically created to be simple and quick to solve, Pocket Posh Easy Sudoku 5 is perfect for puzzlers of all skill levels.This collection of 100 Sudoku puzzles created for fast and easy solving is perfect for the advanced puzzler wanting a swift puzzle to solve or a beginner looking to tackle a realistic challenge. With more than 5 million copies in print, the Pocket Posh puzzle series is a great way to exercise your mind--and look great while doing it A free trial subscription to The Puzzle Society adds extra value.
Puzzles featured range from encrypted quotes and arrowwords to spiral crosswords, anagrams, word circles and pathfinders; link words, fitwords and many more besides. With space for you to record how long it took you to complete each puzzle, with these brain games it is easy to track your progression--and if you're really stuck you can have a quick look at the solutions at the back. Give your word and language a real workout and have some fun.