Overstreet's Comic Book Marketplace Yearbook 2015-2016 features a special look Dean Mullaney's Eclipse Comics, their impact on creator ownership, manga, and more. Also in the spotlight are Valiant Entertainment's big Hollywood plans, the 75th anniversaries of Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Hawkman, the 25th anniversary of Cable, the incredible first year of Static, Marvel-ous self-promotion in F.O.O.M. and Marvel Age, interviews with Sal Buscema, Paul Ryan, Steve Epting and the late Jerry Robinson, with Corto Maltese, Dinosaurs For Hire, The Black Hood, the Fireside books, market reports, and much more from the publishers of The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide.
- Where to find hidden treasures
- Practical strategies for buying and selling comic books
- How to flip comics for profit and fun
- Common reprints and facsimiles
- Restoration and repair
Whether for pleasure or profit, the Picker's Pocket Guide is a real find.
- Marvel's new comics featuring Thor and The Fantastic Four
- The pop art years that saw Batman's "new look" and the TV series
- Independent characters, including Fat Fury and T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
- Spotlights new and re-imagined superheroes, like Wonder Woman, who have become central to modern pop culture
- Includes values of these comics, which are popular with collectors
Thanks to the Silver Age, superheroes are bigger and badder than ever.