Following the success of her first book, Butterflies and All Things Sweet (Goff Books), which won a number of important international design awards, style icon Bonnae Gokson is back - this time focusing on weddings from different cultures, and celebrating beauty, creativity, individuality, artistry, and love in all its forms. Weddings, Butterflies & The Sweetest Dreams is a book like no other. With foreword by Vera Wang, world renown couture wedding gown designer, and Iris Apfel, iconic fashion industry personality, it is a unique visual feast, exploring couture wedding celebrations in a completely fresh and unexpected manner. Through exquisite, sophisticated and surprising imagery--from Paris haute couture to a ranch in Montana--it reveals the way Bonnae sees the world, inspired by everything from poetry to fine art resulting in a timeless, contemporary aspirational journey through a treasure trove of multi-cultural artistry.
Organising a wedding takes a lot of planning. But luckily help is at hand This structured planner will keep you on track with checklist reminders, calendar countdowns and plenty of space to record who is doing what and when to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. Comprehensive but flexible enough for you to customise according to your needs, this stylish notebook will be all you need to plan your big day. Featuring an elegant modern design and compact format, the planner is split into fourteen sections, including: Planning, Budgets, Ceremony, Clothing, Beauty, Flowers, Reception, Guests, Stationery, Gifts, Photography, Transport and the Honeymoon, each marked with tabbed opening pages, making it easy to find whatever information you need. There is an expandable pocket at the back for you to store any cards, cuttings or samples, lay-flat binding, ribbon markers and an elastic enclosure to keep everything in place.
Wow Finally, a wedding book for the rest of us. With average wedding costs soaring over $25,000, you need real life solutions and creative ideas to plan a wedding without going bankrupt. Bridal Bargains is the answer Now in its 11th edition with over 700,000 copies in print, Bridal Bargains shows you:
- How to save up to 40% on brand new, nationally advertised wedding dresses.
- The best web sites to save on everything from flowers to gowns, invitations to, well, you name it.
- Fourteen creative ways to cut the catering bill at your reception.
- How to order flowers at wholesale online.
- Eleven questions you should ask any photographer--and seven money-saving tips to lower that photo expense.
- Affordable ways to print your own invitations at a 70% savings.
- A clever trick to save big bucks on your wedding cake.
- The best bargains on honeymoons, gift registries, rings, wedding videos and more
- New Green your wedding with eco-friendly invites, catering tips and more
The brand new,11th edition is revised and updated tips on tying the knot without going bankrupt.