(Shawnee Press). Other than the bride and groom, music is one of most important aspects of any wedding. Make the music at your wedding something you'll cherish for a lifetime If you have no musical training, or even if you're a seasoned musical pro, The Ultimate Wedding Music Kit contains a wealth of classic wedding music in one book. From preludes to processionals to candle-lighting music and more, it's all here. There are also 2 CDs included containing demonstration performances of each song so you can hear the music in advance for careful preparation. The CDs also include accompaniment tracks for rehearsal or use in the wedding. In addition, there are tips on selecting music for your wedding, hiring musicians, "staging" your wedding music and more
Bestselling cake decorating author and world-renown sugarcraft teacher, Lindy Smith shows you how to create remarkable wedding cakes with the minimum of fuss.
The wedding cake is the centre of any bride's big day, and having a design that is contemporary yet doesn't cost the earth is high on the agenda. This book will show you how to create a wide range of styles for modern wedding cakes, using the latest trends in cake decorating and wedding design, for a DIY wedding cake book like no other
Designs include a popular Zentangle-inspired cake, mosaics, metallics, beads, fringes, frills, and more. A section on making edible paper flowers means you can mix and match the blooms on your cakes and create beautiful cake flowers that will not wilt on the big day.
Broken down into manageable stages by Lindy's trademark high number of step photographs, readers will be bursting to try these exciting and contemporary cake decorating techniques.
With achievable wedding cake designs and accessible cake decorating techniques, this book covers the whole process of making a wedding cake--from conception to construction to decoration and even demolition
Features more tight shots of actual welds to speed beginners to an understanding of a variety of different welding processes used today. Moving quickly from basic concepts to the study of today's most complex welding technologies, each section begins by introducing readers to the materials, equipment, setup procedures, and critical safety information they need to know to successfully execute a specific process. Chapters also zero in on individual welding tasks and must-know techniques for a comprehensive approach.
- One of the country's leading wedding designers- Karen Tran Florals and Events is all about the creation of exquisite floral arrangements to enhance every kind of occasion. With her company based in Southern California, she enjoys the year-round sunshine and being able to immerse herself in the natural outdoors that she loves. She has a true passion for her art form and her clientele are fortunate to have her fantastic floral sculptures decorating their events. From weddings to dinner parties, to corporate affairs, Karen Tran's stylish designs add just the right touch of extravagant elegance and dazzling opulence wherever there is a desire for the beauty of extraordinary flowers. Known as one of the country's leading wedding designers, Karen has set a high standard and is considered a trendsetter in her field. This book is a cross section of 20 years of excellence.
A companion to the popular website APracticalWedding.com and A Practical Wedding Planner, A Practical Wedding helps you sort through the basics to create the wedding you want -- without going broke or crazy in the process. After all, what really matters on your wedding day is not so much how it looked as how it felt. In this refreshing guide, expert Meg Keene shares her secrets to planning a beautiful celebration that reflects your taste and your relationship. You'll discover:
- The real purpose of engagement (hint: it's not just about the planning)
- How to pinpoint what matters most to you and your partner
- DIY-ing your wedding: brilliant or crazy?
- How to communicate decisions to your family
Wedding Zen can be yours. Meg walks you through everything from choosing a venue to writing vows, complete with stories and advice from women who have been in the trenches: the Team Practical brides. So here's to the joyful wedding, the sensible wedding, the unbelievably fun wedding A Practical Wedding is your complete guide to getting married with grace.
At Last A Comprehensive Guide to Good GroomingGone are the days when you could sit back and let your fianc e plan the entire wedding. Today's grooms have countless tasks to perform, from hiring the entertainment and planning the rehearsal dinner to buying the wedding bands and comforting hysterical family members. Fortunately, The Groom's Instruction Manual is here to answer all of your most challenging questions: How do I handle feuding relatives? What should I look for in a good wedding photographer? Why does my fianc e seem stressed out all the time? Whatever your concerns, you'll find the answers here--courtesy of author and veteran groom Shandon Fowler.
Wow Finally, a wedding book for the rest of us. With average wedding costs soaring over $25,000, you need real life solutions and creative ideas to plan a wedding without going bankrupt. Bridal Bargains is the answer Now in its 11th edition with over 700,000 copies in print, Bridal Bargains shows you:
- How to save up to 40% on brand new, nationally advertised wedding dresses.
- The best web sites to save on everything from flowers to gowns, invitations to, well, you name it.
- Fourteen creative ways to cut the catering bill at your reception.
- How to order flowers at wholesale online.
- Eleven questions you should ask any photographer--and seven money-saving tips to lower that photo expense.
- Affordable ways to print your own invitations at a 70% savings.
- A clever trick to save big bucks on your wedding cake.
- The best bargains on honeymoons, gift registries, rings, wedding videos and more
- New Green your wedding with eco-friendly invites, catering tips and more
The brand new,11th edition is revised and updated tips on tying the knot without going bankrupt.
- Updated wedding etiquette
- Creating a realistic budget
- Sneaky cost-cutting tips
- Dress shopping advice
- Tips for working with florists, caterers, officiants, and others
- Invitation wording
- Vows and ceremony details
- Unique Wedding customs Plus, all new sections on: Planning Online and Destination Weddings, and a color-coded section with over 100 vibrant photographs.