Get extra practice on the quantitative portion of the GMAT exam with this supplement to the GMAT Official Guide 2020 - the only source of real GMAT questions from past GMAT exams
Need to concentrate on the quantitative portion of the GMAT exam? Then, the GMAT Official Guide 2020 Quantitative Review is for you.
This supplement to the GMAT Official Guide 2020 provides additional guidance focused on the quantitative portion of the exam and includes over 300 practice questions from past GMAT exams. You'll also get access to the GMAT Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go - even when you're not connected to the internet.
Get extensive quantitative practice from the makers of the GMAT exam, including:
- Over 300 quantitative practice questions that are not included in the GMAT Official Guide 2020
- Review of essential Algebra, Geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how the test maker thinks about each question
- Questions organized in order of difficulty - easiest to hardest - to help focus your study
- An overview of the GMAT exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
Optimize your study time and focus on the quantitative skills you need to succeed with the GMAT Official Guide 2020 Quantitative Review and these real questions from past GMAT exams.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT Online Question Bank and mobile app.
for acing tests like the SAT. For many people, though, math is confusing and often
anxiety inducing. That's why we've created SAT Power Math, which uses a
simple, straightforward approach to break down and explain complicated math
concepts and common problems. This book is your powerful tool for building
essential math skills for the SAT, school, and beyond.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Math Score.
- A comprehensive review of math topics like algebra, geometry, and statistics
- Strategies for cracking the most common question types found on the SAT
- A glossary of key math terms at the end of every chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- Practice drills for every math topic covered in the book
- Detailed step-by-step answer explanations
- Targeted strategies to help you score high on the math section of the SAT
Your Own Pocket Essay Tutor
Ever wish you had a private tutor to help you write your admissions essays? With this book, you do. Ashley Wellington, founder of the elite New York college prep agency Mint Tutors, has personalized her hard-hitting advice just for you. Her unique "boot camp" process starts by helping you identify your student type, then figure out which topics will highlight your best (or worst) attributes to admissions officers. Thinking about writing an essay on . . . - Sports? This popular topic is often limiting, but Wellington will help you come across as talented--and also thoughtful and well rounded. - Your trip to Egypt? Wellington will help you avoid common travel clich s that make admissions officers groan.
- The color yellow? Wellington will make sure you sound quirky and creative in the right way. Even the most impressive students can sound ordinary by following the formulaic approach of other essay guides--and in this ber-competitive landscape, you need an edge to stand out to top schools. Wellington's tutees have gained acceptance to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Georgetown, Duke, and other elite institutions, and with this book at your side, you can join their ranks.
A supplement to the Official Guide with 300 additional verbal questions
The GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review provides additional practical preparation focused on the verbal portion of the exam. Written by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this guide contains 300 real GMAT questions from past exams, including 45 never-before-seen questions, plus the following features:
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Comprehensive grammar review
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest to focus your study
- Access to the same questions online at gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets
Don't waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review using real questions from actual past exams.
Adapting to the ever-changing GMAT exam, Manhattan Prep's 6th Edition GMAT Strategy Guides offer the latest approaches for students looking to score in the top percentiles. Written by active instructors with 99th-percentile scores, these books are designed with the student in mind.The GMAT Reading Comprehension strategy guide empowers students to tackle puzzling questions about difficult reading passages on the GMAT. It teaches how to peel back layers of complicated wording to make sense of confusing content and find proof for the correct answer quickly. Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the GMAT Reading Comprehension strategy guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep Strategy Guides, the GMAT Reading Comprehension strategy guide will help students develop all the knowledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep's Reading Comprehension Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep's GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with the GMAC Official Guide, 2016 edition.
- More than 700 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand new practice questions.
- Two full-length Kaplan practice tests: one in the book and one online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official College Board SAT Practice Test.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you've learned.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- "On Test Day" strategy notes in every math chapter so you don't lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- "Reflect" pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students--every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
Want expert video lessons, more practice tests, and extra online practice? Try SAT Prep Plus 2020.
Read Shakespeare's plays in all their brilliance--and understand what every word meansDon't be intimidated by Shakespeare These popular guides make the Bard's plays accessible and enjoyable. Each No Fear guide contains:
- The complete text of the original play
- A line-by-line translation that puts the words into everyday language
- A complete list of characters, with descriptions
- Plenty of helpful commentary
Adapting to the ever-changing GMAT exam, Manhattan Prep's 6th Edition GMAT Strategy Guides offer the latest approaches for students looking to score in the top percentiles. Written by active instructors with 99th-percentile scores, these books are designed with the student in mind.Adapting to the ever-changing GMAT exam, Manhattan Prep's 6th Edition GMAT Strategy Guides offer the latest approaches for students looking to score in the top percentiles. Written by active instructors with 99th-percentile scores, these books are designed with the student in mind. The GMAT Integrated Reasoning and Essay strategy guide demystifies the Integrated Reasoning section, which demands a blend of mathematical and verbal proficiency. This book equips students with the core strategies and tools for tackling difficult Integrated Reasoning questions. It also provides effective techniques for approaching the essay portion of the GMAT. Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the GMAT Integrated Reasoning and Essay strategy guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep Strategy Guides, the GMAT Integrated Reasoning and Essay strategy guide will help students develop all the knowledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep's Integrated Reasoning and Essay Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep's GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with the GMAC Official Guide, 2016 edition.
The only official quantitative review for the GMAT from the creators of the test
Anyone preparing for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) knows it's important to study with the experts. With "The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review, Second Edition," you'll get questions, answers, and explanations straight from the source. The only official quantitative review for the GMAT Exam, this book targets your study and helps you improve your quantitative skills by focusing on your ability to solve equations, interpret data, coordinate geometry, and determine probability with assurance and ease. Inside, you'll find300 actual questions from past GMAT tests, including 75 questions new to this editionSections on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Problem Solving, and Data SufficiencyQuestions organized in order of difficulty to save study time
The Graduate Management Admission Council certifies all content so you can trust that you're getting expert guidance as you prepare for the GMAT Exam.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs. It is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in nearly 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with 8 full-length practice tests, thorough SAT topic reviews, a DVD with expert tutorials, a bonus "SAT Insider" guide to college, and extra practice online.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- DVD with tutorials & advice from leading course instructors
- Expert subject reviews for all test topics
- Drills for each test section--Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
- Proven techniques for raising your score
- Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
- Quick guide to understanding college costs and loans
- Special college prep section packed with helpful info on planning college visits, selecting great schools, and writing essays that stand out
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 4 additional full-length practice exams
- Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
- Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
- Video tutorials showing you our strategies in action
- Scoring help for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
- Study plans, college profiles, and resources for finding the perfect college