The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make.
- Create a cupcake race car, a cupcake robot, or ravishing ring bling cupcakes for a birthday party.
- Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose.
- Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed mum cupcakes.
- Build sand castle cupcakes with the kids.
All you need are candies from the corner store, cake mix, and canned frosting. So what is new, Cupcake?
- Lots of EZ projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
- More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
- More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes
- More comical critters and the cutest pets ever
- More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
- More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. You'll end up with cupcakes so striking that you won't want to eat them--but so delicious you'll have no choice
From the author of the popular blog, A Cozy Kitchen, comes a beautifully photographed one-stop-shop book with all the recipes and projects you'll need for some cozy inspiration this holiday season--and all year long. You'll love Adrianna Adarme's easy-to-follow instructions and will enjoy getting lost in her warm and comforting photographs. Organized by the months of the year and by categories as "Live," "Do," and "Make, " this book offers ideas for activities, recipes, and DIY projects that make the little moments in life just as exciting as the big. Adarme gives us special (but totally doable) things we can do for others and ourselves. From quick recipes to easy crafts, she focuses on simple, inexpensive undertakings that have a big reward: happiness. The Year of Cozy will surely inspire you to march into your kitchen and craft closet to make something you can truly be proud of.
With 25 killer cupcake recipes, Lily Vanilli will teach you how to bake and decorate some frighteningly good cakesWith 25 killer cupcake recipes, Lily Vanilli will teach you how to bake and decorate some frighteningly good cakes After being banished for so long to the land of the pretty and identical, the domestic and the twee, cupcakes are biting back. Here, Lily Vanilli shows how you can take inspiration from anywhere--insects, roadkill, zombies--and recreate it in cake, with a delicious result. Get creative with your tasty toppings, edible sculptures, and natural ingredients with this introduction to making cakes look weird, ugly and perfect for Halloween. Give guests a shock with revoltingly realistic Marzipan Beetles, or add a crunch to your desserts with Morbid Meringue Bones, dipped in raspberry blood sauce. Try out a black cherry Dracula's Bite red velvet cupcake with cream cheese, a heavenly Fallen Angel Cake, or go for the indulgent and truly dark chocolate Devil's Delight Cupcakes.