Green Witches are deeply connected to the Earth and the cosmic balance of light and dark. They welcome the wisdom of the light and the shadow sides of nature, the self, and the Divine to grow more whole in magic and spirit.
In Green Witchcraft II, hereditary Witch Ann Moura reveals how to develop a balanced practice by incorporating the powerful, dark aspects of the Goddess and the God. Guided meditations, spells, and rituals enable you to invoke the energy of the dark powers and achieve your goals through magical workings.
- Use dark power herbs and hear the goddess speak prophecy
- Create a connection to with the four Elementals with your own elemental bottle
- Open the doors to past-life memories with the black mirror meditation
- Learn a spell to pass easily among the three worlds
- Gather and release the chaos energy of darkness to regenerate the Earth
- Work with the dark aspects of familiars, the Celtic Ogham, and the Tarot
Honor the dark no less than the light...release your fear of the shadows and embrace the other half of yourself with the balancing practices in Green Witchcraft II.
This is the story of a remarkable Native American who through his own life struggles learned to unite the paths of warrior and healer. Two Ravens was taught the traditional healing ways of his Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arickara people by his grandfather, knowledge which served him well in his dealings with the hostile white society he later encountered. After years of rampant discrimination and racism, he became a warrior in the fight for the rights of his people He joined the efforts of Leonard Peltier, Leonard Crow Dog, Frank Clearwater, and many other prominent leaders to ensure that his people might live in peace and with respect. But the constant battles often left Two Ravens censured both by fellow Native Americans who supported a more conservative political agenda and white law enforcement agencies who considered him an outlaw. Pulled between different worlds, he struggled against alcoholism and despair. It was only when he returned to his grandfather's teachings that he discovered a way to join the paths of the warrior and the healer. In the years before his death, Two Ravens worked as a substance abuse counselor and spiritual advisor, helping others integrate Native American traditions into their lives in contemporary America.
Offers personal insights from a Native American who worked with the American Indian Movement from its inception
Passion, health, fortune, and serenity--all are possible with the ancient wisdom of good witchcraft. Witch's Brew shows how to weave spells, incantations, potions, and herbal and astrological lore into everyday life. Using readily available ingredients such as candles, flowers, fabrics, and essential oils, the rituals presented in this collection explore the realms of healing, love, peace, and prosperity. Beautiful to read, sensual to hold, these four bewitching volumes feature exquisite art, satin ribbon closures, and rich, beautiful paper. This seductive series puts the magic and allure of witchcraft within everyone's reach.
- Matthew Fox's comprehensive translation of Meister Eckhart's sermons is a meeting of true prophets across hundreds of years that results in a spirituality for the new millennium.- A brilliant interpretation of Eckhart's teachings on creation spirituality. Passion for Creation (formerly Breakthrough) is Matthew Fox's comprehensive translation of and original commentary on the critical German and Latin texts of 37 sermons by Meister Eckhart, the noted 14th-century Dominican priest, preacher, and mystic. The goodness of creation, the holiness of all things, the divine blood in each person, the need to let go and let be--these are among Eckhart's themes, themes that the best-selling author Matthew Fox brilliantly interprets and explains for today's reader. Passion for Creation will be embraced by theologians, students, and all seekers of truth. It will be especially welcomed by those interested in creation spirituality, which Eckhart advocated six centuries ago and which Matthew Fox has promoted as a spiritual path for the new millennium. Simply put, this book is a meeting of two prophets across hundreds of years. The outcome of that meeting is a fount of wisdom.
In this seriocomic work of guerrilla spirituality, O'Reilley takes the reader into a working barn, where she learns to flip sheep, inoculate them, and help them lamb (among other, earlier things), as she spends a year tending sheep.
Why Mary Summer Rain wrote and published Soul Sounds
"I wanted to have a personal record to review when I became very old and too forgetful of mind to remember. . .I've been advised by reasons spoken and unspoken, to have this very private diary published. This idea was not sanctioned by me until the last possible moment, because I'd thought no one else was going to be reading my words, and I'd written as honestly and outspokenly as I could throughout the journal pages. I'd recorded my personal thoughts, memories, and even confessions. In essence, this journal does indeed turn me inside out, with respect to revealing my true thoughts and inner self to the public. But, as always, I abide by how I am guided; whether I will end up being chastised, ridiculed, embarrassed, or exposed because of the publication of this book is not important anymore."
Aphrodisiacs--the "foods of love" that increase sexual desire and potency--fall into two classifications: biochemical, which have a direct effect on sexual activity, and the more important group whose effects are psychophysiological in nature. Richard Alan Miller provides comprehensive and detailed information on using both kinds of aphrodisiacs.- Emphasizing the powerful role of the mind on the biochemistry of sexuality, Miller shows how intention and motivation can be focused to greatly augment the physical effects of these substances. - To stimulate the imagination and enhance both the physical and psychological effects of aphrodisiacs, the author suggests specific contemporary rituals drawn from sources as diverse as Tantric yoga and Western magic. - In previous editions, this and the author's other titles have sold more than 50,000 copies.