Italian - English Bilingual Visual Dictionary
Newly revised and updated, the Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary is a quick and intuitive way to learn and recall everyday words in Italian.
The Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary introduces a range of useful current vocabulary in thematic order, using full-color photographs and artworks to display and label all the elements of everyday life — from the home and office to sport, music, nature, and the countries of the world — with panel features on key nouns, verbs, and useful phrases.
The Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary features:
- A quick and intuitive way to learn and remember thousands of words.
- A complete range of illustrated objects and scenes from everyday life.
- Fast and effective learning for any situation, from home and office to shopping and dining out.
- Detailed index for instant reference.
- Handy size ideal for travel.
The illustrations in the Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary provide a quick and intuitive route to learning a language, defining the words visually so it is easier to remember them and creating a colorful and stimulating learning resource for the foreign-language and EFL/ESL student.
DK Bilingual Visual Dictionary Italian-English
Featuring hundreds of full-color photographs and illustrations, these dramatic language references are organized by common subject categories, including home, eating out, transportation, health, and work, to provide quick and easy access to foreign terms, and encompass thousands of annotated terms and comprehensive indexes.
Italian Phrase Book
Italian Compact Disc
La Creazione Di Valore
In Other Words
The Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "Unaccustomed Earth" traces her enduring love affair with the Italian language that prompted her family's move to Rome, where her efforts to master the language as a writer shaped her feelings of belonging and exile.
Cassell's Colloquial Italian
A Handbook of Idiomatic Usage : Formerly Beyond the Dictionary in Italian
A handbook of spoken Italian provides information on pronunciation, accent, diminutives, superlatives, proper forms of address, basic constructions, and idioms
Harper Collins Italian Dictionary
Italian-English, English-Italian : Concise Edition
A New Look at Language
- From digital TV to millennium bug, teleconferencing to teleworking, the HarperCollins Italian Concise Dictionary keeps you up-to-date with contemporary Italian. Additionally, special entries throughout the text illuminate aspects of Italian life and culture.
- Plus vocabulary relating to the internet (browser, homepage, Internet, website).
- Exclusive KeyWord feature provides extra help with translating the most essential vocabulary.
- Modern and user-friendly, this dictionary gives priority to contemporary language and expressions, providing the information you need to know to write a paper, read a book, or tell a story.
Italian Grammar Drills
When it comes to learning grammar, the best way is to JUST DO IT!
For learning grammar, you'll find the most success in retaining your skills through drills, drills, and more drills. Italian Grammar Drills reinforces yourknowledge and enhance your ability to read, write, and speak in Italian. This book introduces essential grammar concepts, with practical examples to demonstrate their correct usage. You will flex your grammar muscle with the exercises included in each section.
Inside this new edition you'll find:
- More than 200 exercises accompanied by an answer key
- Authentic examples to show you correct grammar usage
- New review sections that will bring you up to speed on grammar
Teach Yourself Get Started in Italian
Absolute Beginner Course
Teach Yourself takes the pain out of picking up the Italian language
Get Started in Italian requires no prior experience in the language and gives you the opportunity to study at a reasonable, steady pace. This course makes the process nearly painless--it is written in a friendly and supportive tone, and the structure offers you plenty of opportunities for self-practice. You are in control of your learning experience, so you never feel overwhelmed or rushed.
This practical course introduces the new language without inundating you and includes dialogues and exercises, a helpful pronunciation section, manageable lists of practical vocabulary, a glossary of grammar terms, and more. The audio package features 120 minutes of recordings, enhancing your comprehension of the book's dialogues and exercises and improving your pronunciation.
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author’s many years of experience
- Tests in the book to keep track of your progress