Discover the strange world of the undead and the proof that creatures of the night exist.
The facts about vampires are stranger than anything you may have read, heard, or imagined before. Vampires rips away the myth and exposes the habits and lifestyles of these beings. The author reveals the occult truths about these creatures, including actual first-person encounters with vampires of all types--the ancient undead of folklore, contemporary mortal blood drinkers, and the most dangerous creatures of all: psychic vampires who intentionally drain the life force from their victims.
- Learn about the four types of vampires
- Read about vampire legends from around the world
- Discover vampires from history, including:
- Arnold Paole of Serbia
- Peter Plogojowitz and the Count de Cabreras of Hungary
- The vampire of Croglin Grange, Cumberland, England
- Countess Elizabeth Bathory, responsible for up to 650 deaths
- Gilles de Rais
- Fritz Haarman, of Germany, from ninety years ago
- John Haigh of Yorkshire, England, from just before WWII
- And, of course, the real Vlad Dracula
- Present-day blood drinkers
- How to protect yourself from vampires
Included are letters from contemporary vampires; you will be shocked and surprised as you discover what these people are really like. Besides learning about the psychic vampire that unintentionally drains you of your energy as well as the intentional psychic vampire, you'll learn rituals for protection and methods to avoid falling into their clutches.
- An examination of the interactions of the Christian Knights Templar and their Muslim counterparts, the Assassins, and of the profound changes in Western society that resulted.- Restores the reputation of the secret Muslim order of the Assassins, disparaged as the world's first terrorist group. - Dispels many myths about the Knights Templar and provides the most incisive portrait of them to date. A thousand years ago Christian battled Muslim for possession of a strip of land upon which both their religions were founded. These Crusades changed the course of Western history, but less known is the fact that they also were the meeting ground for two legendary secret societies: The Knights Templar and their Muslim counterparts, the Assassins. In The Templars and the Assassins: The Militia of Heaven, occult scholar and secret society member James Wasserman provides compelling evidence that the interaction of the Knights Templar and the Assassins in the Holy Land transformed the Templars from the Pope's private army into a true occult society, from which they would sow the seeds of the Renaissance and the Western Mystery Tradition. Both orders were destroyed as heretical some seven hundred years ago, but Templar survivors are believed to have carried the secret teachings of the East into an occult underground, from which sprang both Rosicrucianism and Masonry. Assassin survivors, known as Nizari Ismailis, flourish to this day under the spiritual leadership of the Aga Khan. Wasserman strips the myths from both groups and penetrates to the heart of their enlightened beliefs and rigorous practices, delivering the most probing picture yet of these holy warriors.
Victor Sanchez offers us a rare glimpse into the life and practice of Toltec spiritual warriors. Tracing their lineage to a time before the Aztec, the Toltec recognize Earth as a living being, share a profound communion with their land, and demonstrate unusual powers of perception.Sanchez describes the Toltec tradition living on in the practice of contemporary indigenous people of Mexico, and explains how this wisdom is available to sincere readers. Learn how their indigenous survival skills at the dawn of a new millennium encourage our renewed commitment to a better way of life, in harmony with spirit and nature.
Green Witches are deeply connected to the Earth and the cosmic balance of light and dark. They welcome the wisdom of the light and the shadow sides of nature, the self, and the Divine to grow more whole in magic and spirit.
In Green Witchcraft II, hereditary Witch Ann Moura reveals how to develop a balanced practice by incorporating the powerful, dark aspects of the Goddess and the God. Guided meditations, spells, and rituals enable you to invoke the energy of the dark powers and achieve your goals through magical workings.
- Use dark power herbs and hear the goddess speak prophecy
- Create a connection to with the four Elementals with your own elemental bottle
- Open the doors to past-life memories with the black mirror meditation
- Learn a spell to pass easily among the three worlds
- Gather and release the chaos energy of darkness to regenerate the Earth
- Work with the dark aspects of familiars, the Celtic Ogham, and the Tarot
Honor the dark no less than the light...release your fear of the shadows and embrace the other half of yourself with the balancing practices in Green Witchcraft II.
Scott Cunningham shows the effects that essential oils and extracts have on our inner selves. The current knowledge of the physiological and psychological effects of natural fragrances are combined with the ancient art of magical perfumery. Learn how to use these tools to enhance psychic perception, help finances, attract love, and more.
Over 200,000 copies sold.
The Powers of Night
Nocturnal Energies differ from those of Daylight and Witches have long known how to take advantage of Lunar Powers and the spiritual entities that prefer the darkness for particular magical operations.
This innovative book explores special techniques for working with the Night Powers and the subtle effects of dark symbols to:
- Cast a Nocturnal Magick Circle
- Invoke the Dark Gods and Goddesses
- Skry the Night
- Open the Gates to the Underworld
- Cast Spells through the Dark Ether
- Explore the symbolic realm of shadow, illusion, and the mysteries of the Unknown
You will learn to find your Inner Quiet, Read Minds through the Ether, Dream for Change, Create and Use Thought Forms, Alter Reality through simple Spells and Rites, and use the powers of Magnetism and Suggestion. And you will Explore the Mysteries of Death and to Speak with the Dead.
The Dark balances the Light. Do not fear it but equally embrace it.
A master illuminates the spiritual foundations of martial artspractice in this fully illustrated guide.- Presents an overview of the spiritual foundations of the martial arts. - Takes the reader through a well-illustrated series of self-defense techniques that utilize Ki energy. - An essential guide for anyone interested in a spiritually-centered martial arts practice. The Warrior Is Silent presents an overview of the spiritual foundations of martial arts practice in the East and its intimate connection with the perfection of the art itself. In addition, the author, an accomplished martial artist, takes the reader through a well-illustrated series of self-defense techniques that utilize Ki energy. Establishing a balance between the spiritual and physical aspects of the martial arts, The Warrior Is Silent is an essential guide for anyone interested in a spiritually-centered martial arts practice.
Crone's Book of Magical Words (previously published as The Crone's Book of Words) by Valerie Worth is the book you've been waiting for In its pages are over 125 spells, incantations, and charms. If you can think of a purpose for a spell, it's probably in this book. Need a spell to summon a ghost? Or perhaps you want the opposite: a spell to free a house from being haunted. They're both in this book. Do you need something to help you lose weight or have longevity? You'll find them here. Or perhaps you want to pass through a locked door. It's all in this book.
Even if you don't know a thing about magic, you can use this book. The spells are easy, poetic, and evocative. For example, to cure a wart the instructions are: "Stamp within a silver cup mullein and houseleek together. Stir them with a sparrow's feather. Let it draw the juices up; Twenty times upon one day, brush them over the excrescence; Under sunlight dry the essence--Soon the wart must shrink away."
The range in this book is phenomenal. You'll find a simple fertility charm and a way to conjure with smoke. You'll read about how to bring rain and how to stop rain from falling. You'll learn how to tell fortunes with sand or with tea leaves. This is more than just a book about magic, it is a folklorist's bonanza.
If you're ready to win another's love or to sweeten someone's disposition, if you want to turn hair long and golden or discover tree spirits, this is the book you must have. Whether you have been doing magic for a long time or are a beginner, this book is a must.
The end of physical life does not have to mean the end of a day-to-day relationship with the people we love. Renowned medium Patrick Mathews reveals that we don't have to let go of family and friends on the other side--in fact, they benefit as much from ongoing communication as we do.
Along with a treasury of heartwarming, compelling, and sometimes humorous true stories from his work as medium, Mathews provides answers to the questions he is most often asked about life in Heaven. Never Say Goodbye will help you learn how to recognize spirit communication and establish an ongoing relationship with those in spirit through simple meditations and other practices.