- Dr. Young's previous book, "The pH Miracle (Warner, 4/02), has more than 88,000 hardcover copies in print and went back to press eight times. It was featured on the cover of "Woman's World magazine and on CBS' "The Early Show. The paperback edition (Warner, 5/03) has more than 38,000 copies in print after two printings.- Readers are eager for information on diabetes as seen by the success of "Reversing Diabetes by Julian Whitaker, M.D. (Warner trade paperback, 1990; revised edition, 2001) which has sold over 430,000 copies, and "Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution (Little, Brown and Company hardcover, 1997) which has sold nearly 70,000 copies.- The author is the head of the InnerLight Biological Research Center, and has gained national recognition for his research on diabetes, cancer, leukemia, and AIDS. A member of the American Society of Microbiologists and the American Naturopathic Association, he speaks around the world on health and wellness issues.
- Mint-Ginger Pineapple Smoothie Thai Green Papaya Salad
- Nori Protein Roll with Pumpkin Seed Butter and Sprouts
- Mock-Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Raw Vegetable "Lasagna"
- Banana Vanilla Ice Cream with Blueberry Sauce
Eating raw is not only delicious--it's also fun The recipes are easy to prepare and take less prep and cleanup time than cooked food. It's perfect for those looking to go completely raw or just incorporate some raw aspects into their diet. You will be absolutely amazed by how great you feel after whipping up these mouthwatering raw gourmet meals
According to top nutritionist Natalia Rose, the secret to a beautiful lean body, youthful radiant skin, abundant energy, and a state of natural bliss is Life Force Energy. If we can properly harness and increase our Life Force Energy through simple dietary and environmental principles, we can experience radically improved levels of health, beauty, and happiness.
With Raw Food Life Force Energy's more than seventy irresistibly fresh and energizing recipes, you'll see amazing results, including:
- Effortless, abundant weight loss
- Glowing, healthy skin
- Markedly increased energy
- Fewer colds and flus
- A more positive attitude and increased mental acuity
Natalia Rose offers a new vision of how to honor and revitalize our bodies and become powerfully attractive inside and out. Raw Food Life Force Energy shows us how to break out of our destructive, energy-draining patterns of poor eating, unsuccessful dieting, and stressful living to lift ourselves to a whole new stratosphere of well-being.
This is an easy-to-use guide to ten different cleanses with a fusion of detoxifying recipes, healing exercises and refreshing activity ideas. From a three-day facelift to an energising winter wake up - the strategies are designed for body, beauty and spirit.
By enhancing packaged gluten-free cake mix with additions like almond extract, fresh berries, cocoa powder, cinnamon, buttermilk, and more, gluten-free bakers can turn out cakes so good no one will ever believe they came from a box--or that they're gluten-free. From a classic German Chocolate Cake to a luscious Caramel Melted Ice Cream Cake to Pretty in Pink Strawberry Cupcakes, here are easy, foolproof recipes for delicious gluten-free cakes. Plus bars, brownies, cookies, and more. Welcome back to the pleasure of having your cake--and eating it too. Includes 21 luscious layer cakes from the homespun Blueberry Muffin Cake to an elegant, celebratory Gluten-Free Wedding Cake. 16 bundts for every taste: Banana Bread Cake with Caramel Glaze, Chocolate Marbled Cappuccino Cake, and Almond Cream Cheese Pound Cake. 16 sheet cakes that take ease--and dessert goodness--to a new level in flavors like gingerbread, lemon gooey butter, pumpkin, and pineapple upside-down. Plus 18 bars, brownies, cookies, and cupcakes, and 6 muffins for gluten-free breakfast and snacking.
Can a regular diet of tomatoes, soy products, and cruciferous vegetables help ward off cancer and heart disease? Can meals really heal? With increasing frequency scientific studies are responding with a resounding yes. It has been general knowledge for years that vitamin C prevents scurvy and calcium helps build strong bones. But this pales in comparison to recent discoveries concerning phytonutrients and nutraceuticals. Garlic, for example, contains compounds that may reduce blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. Broccoli contains substances that may help prevent cancer. Meals That Heal takes the latest scientific data on these substances out of the lab and puts it into the kitchen.Presents a compilation of the most recent research on the proven benefits of various foods along with charts and graphs that relate this research to specific diseases. More than 100 recipes for creating healthy and delicious meals include the healing properties of the foods and the benefits we can obtain from them.
This must-have compilation features every recipe--more than 1,000--from a years worth of Cooking Light. Filled with nutritional analyses, photographs, food facts, and menu suggestions, this cookbook is perfect for those wanting healthy and tasty recipes.