Guaranteed to excite and engage little minds, these beautifully designed soft cloth books help to stimulate visual development through Wee Gallery's renowned approach of bold black line, contemporary design and stunning artwork.
Now available in a padded, paper-over-board book, I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU celebrates a parent's unconditional love for a child, as illustrated by award-winning artist David McPhail.This book has quickly become a family favorite--and this new format with padded covers and cardstock pages will become an enduring classic of the genre.As a poem about a mama fox's unconditional love for her cub, this story describes the many moods of all children--from happy to frightened, bashful to silly, and more--and reassures them of parents' abiding affection and approval. Truly remarkable watercolor illustrations from David McPhail, sensitively wrought and never saccharine, are the perfect complement to Liza Baker's rhythmic, rhyming text.
- Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
- An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together. With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby fox's day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers. - Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
- Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for foxes and the forest
- Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
- Add it to the shelf with books like Babies in the Forest: First Lift-a-Flap by Ginger Swift, Peek-Through Forest by Jonathan Litton, and A Little Fox by Rosalee Wren.
This new board book series, Buttercup Babies gives a fresh take on Shizue Arakawa's iconic characters with peek-a-boo die cuts, touch-and-feels and early learning concepts. Babies will sharpen their motor skills with interactive elements while feeling soothed by the touch-and-feel spots and relate to the adorable child-like characters.Mimi is having a picnic in the park with a special friend--who is it? Babies will enjoy feeling the smooth apple, rubbing the crunchy biscuit, petting the fluffy dandelion, and peeking with the characters through clever cutouts, all while guessing who Mimi's surprise guest is.