This new board book series, Buttercup Babies gives a fresh take on Shizue Arakawa's iconic characters with peek-a-boo die cuts, touch-and-feels and early learning concepts. Babies will sharpen their motor skills with interactive elements while feeling soothed by the touch-and-feel spots and relate to the adorable child-like characters.Mimi is having a picnic in the park with a special friend--who is it? Babies will enjoy feeling the smooth apple, rubbing the crunchy biscuit, petting the fluffy dandelion, and peeking with the characters through clever cutouts, all while guessing who Mimi's surprise guest is.
Roger Priddy's Bright Baby Touch and Feel At the Zoo is an interactive board book you can use to help your baby engage their senses through looking, touching, and listening.Cute pictures of animals, rhyming text to read aloud, and touch and feel textures make this book perfect for you and your bright baby.
Five stylishly illustrated spreads show a series of friendly pets hiding behind bright felt flaps. A mirror on the final spread makes for a satisfying ending to the book's search-and-find inquiries. (Where are you? There you are ) A perfect book to share with very little ones.
- Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
- An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together. With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby fox's day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers. - Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
- Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for foxes and the forest
- Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
- Add it to the shelf with books like Babies in the Forest: First Lift-a-Flap by Ginger Swift, Peek-Through Forest by Jonathan Litton, and A Little Fox by Rosalee Wren.
Explore kids' favorite vehicles with this adorable new book that has lots to touch and simple text on every page that make reading time even more fun.
In Really Feely Trucks, every spread contains tactile elements--from the sticky mud on the loader to the bumpy tires on the monster truck, to the rough grill on the concrete mixer. The front cover even contains textured elements to kick off the fun sensory experience from the start, and the small, sturdy format is perfect for little hands to hold, encouraging motor skills and early book skills.
Series Overview: Really Feely books are perfect for babies and toddlers, ages 0-2. These little books, created for small hands to hold, are filled with bold real-world photography covered in embossed textures, fluffy patches, bumpy patterns, and tactile glitter. The Really Feely series encourages sensory development, language skills, and early reading skills, while also teaching favorite preschool subjects.