Dot Journaling--A Practical Guide explains how to start and keep a dot journal--a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don'ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place
Embark on a unique wine odessey Life by the Glass is a handy reference guide and personal notebook that will help you to fine-tune your wine senses as you record ratings and observations of wines you've tasted.
Enjoy pages of information on each wine--red, white, rose, sparkling, and dessert--and learn all about famous grapes and regions. As you taste, you'll be able to fill out the journal pages for the individual wines being evaluated. Train your palate by learning how to read a label, follow a guide to tasting (sight, swirl, smell, sip, slurp), variety, appellation, old and new world, producers, pricing, and more.
This 144-page journal is bound in softcover to last through many bottles of your favorite wines, and would make the perfect gift for any connoisseur.
Letters to my Grandparent will inspire you to share memories, drawings, and well wishes for a grandparent to warm their heart.
Each letter begins with a unique prompt like:
- Here are three special memories I have of us...
- A special place we share is...
- You are wonderful because...
Included are 12 letters that will inspire grandchildren to stay connected to their grandparents.
Each letter has a space to write when it was sealed and when it should be opened (will it be tomorrow or in 20 years?). Seal letters with the included stickers before giving this time capsule to a grandparent
- See patterns emerge as important events like anniversaries, birthdays and holidays come and go
- Lisa Nola is the creator of the Listography book series and the popular list-making website, listography.com. With over one million copies sold, her books inspire creative auto-biography and reinvention through list-making Listography: One List a Day will appeal to list-lovers who are new to the journaling habit and seasoned journalers alike. The Listography: One List a Day 3-Year Journal is a perfect way to meditate on the past, present, and future. - A great way to begin the day or to put down a final thought before falling asleep at night
- Makes a great graduation or milestone birthday gift, or for someone starting on a new journey in life
- Keepsake diary will enhance the appreciation of life and be a treasure for years to come
Let your curiosity be your compass Created by the same brilliant, intrepid team who wrote Atlas Obscura and reinvented the travel book for a new generation, comes a traveler's journal that belongs in every backpack, carry-on, messenger bag--or, when not abroad, on the desk, open for keeping notes for the next journey.
This ruggedly handsome and sturdy blank journal features a storage pocket in the back (just right for ticket stubs, receipts, boarding passes, and more). The paper is high quality and printed with a variety of lines and grids, perfect for keeping track of itineraries, writing down impressions, making lists, sketching maps and sites, noting discoveries, and more.
In addition, the journal includes practical reference, like time zones, weights and measures, and seasonal climate charts. And there's an appendix of inspiration--a brief guide, with maps, to finding the hidden magic in a dozen of the world's most interesting cities, New York to Shanghai to Budapest to Tokyo to Cairo.
Don't get off the beaten track without it.
Take time to breathe. Take time to create. Take time to reflect, take time to let go. A book that's unique in the way it mixes reading and doing, A Book That Takes Its Time is like a mindfulness retreat between two covers.
Created in partnership with Flow, the groundbreaking international magazine that celebrates creativity, beautiful illustration, a love of paper, and life's little pleasures, A Book That Takes Its Time mixes articles, inspiring quotes, and what the editors call "goodies"--bound-in cards, mini-journals, stickers, posters, blank papers for collaging, and more--giving it a distinctly handcrafted, collectible feeling.
Read about the benefits of not multitasking, then turn to "The Joy of One Thing at a Time Notebook" tucked into the pages. After a short piece on the power of slowing down, fill in the designed notecards for a Beautiful Moments jar. Make a personal timeline. Learn the art of hand-lettering. Dig into your Beginner's Mind. Embrace the art of quitting. Take the writing cure. And always smile. Move slowly and with intention through A Book That Takes Its Time, and discover that sweet place where life can be both thoughtful and playful.
Return to nature each season Awake in the Wild, a quote filled, guided journal that pulls inspiration from nature as it shifts. Feel rebirth in the spring, rest in the winter, and everything between.
Unplug from the overwhelming digital age and let this beautifully illustrated journal guide you through the seasons and record your thoughts and reflections on nature. Awake in the Wild is a keepsake journal that features passages connected to what is occurring in nature, questions to spur self-reflection, and space to capture your inner voice as the world shifts around you.
Fall exemplifies rethinking and self-improvement, featuring ways to reflect on what you have learned and how you can grow as a person both spiritually and intellectually. Winter focuses on hibernation and finding quiet peace. As in the natural world, taking a break and finding peace is important to happiness and calm.
Awake in the Wild features the magical, fairy-tale-like illustrations of Romanian artist Madalina Andronic. These beautiful and charming visuals facilitate meditation, allowing you to deepen your connection with nature.