Return to nature each season Awake in the Wild, a quote filled, guided journal that pulls inspiration from nature as it shifts. Feel rebirth in the spring, rest in the winter, and everything between.
Unplug from the overwhelming digital age and let this beautifully illustrated journal guide you through the seasons and record your thoughts and reflections on nature. Awake in the Wild is a keepsake journal that features passages connected to what is occurring in nature, questions to spur self-reflection, and space to capture your inner voice as the world shifts around you.
Fall exemplifies rethinking and self-improvement, featuring ways to reflect on what you have learned and how you can grow as a person both spiritually and intellectually. Winter focuses on hibernation and finding quiet peace. As in the natural world, taking a break and finding peace is important to happiness and calm.
Awake in the Wild features the magical, fairy-tale-like illustrations of Romanian artist Madalina Andronic. These beautiful and charming visuals facilitate meditation, allowing you to deepen your connection with nature.
Celebrate the world around you with 50 approachable and thought-provoking prompts, each one designed to capture a unique little detail from your day--from the most delicious food you ate to the moment you laughed the hardest. Each prompt is paired with a colorful painted illustration and lots of space to record and reflect.
- A great gift or self-purchase for parents, grandparents, or family members of camp-aged children
- An easy way to send encouragement and love to a child at summer camp
- Works for kids at both day camp and sleepaway camp Lea Redmond is the author of the bestselling Letters to My... series. She crafts objects, designs experiences, writes books, and plays with ideas at her studio in Oakland, California.
Embark on a unique wine odessey Life by the Glass is a handy reference guide and personal notebook that will help you to fine-tune your wine senses as you record ratings and observations of wines you've tasted.
Enjoy pages of information on each wine--red, white, rose, sparkling, and dessert--and learn all about famous grapes and regions. As you taste, you'll be able to fill out the journal pages for the individual wines being evaluated. Train your palate by learning how to read a label, follow a guide to tasting (sight, swirl, smell, sip, slurp), variety, appellation, old and new world, producers, pricing, and more.
This 144-page journal is bound in softcover to last through many bottles of your favorite wines, and would make the perfect gift for any connoisseur.
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don'ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals (think health, money, travel)
- Accouterments such as washi tape, book darts, and more
Following her runaway hit The 52 Lists Project, social media maven Moorea Seal's bestselling 52 Lists for Happiness will inspire existing fans and new journal readers to cultivate their own uniquely happy and fulfilling lives through the power of lists
Drawing on happiness research and her own personal philosophy, Moorea Seal creates an inspiring tool for list lovers everywhere to discover the keys to their own unique happiness and bring more joy and balance into their lives. This beautiful, undated hardcover journal with 52 listing prompts encourages readers to reflect, acknowledge, and invest in themselves, and ultimately transform their lives by figuring out exactly what makes them happy. Like Seal's The 52 Lists Project, this keepsake journal comes in a luxurious package full of lush photography, charming illustrations, copper foil, and a lush red velvet ribbon.
- Features bold and brightly colored illustrations that help readers put feelings into words and get one step closer to understanding how to deal with sometimes overwhelming emotions
- Includes relatable quotes, spaces to color, and intriguing prompts that remind readers it's okay to have strong feelings while providing a space for release Release your rage. Use your anger for good. Chill the heck out. - Martha Rich is a Philadelphia-based artist who has had work featured in Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, Bon App tit, and many more
- The Furious Notebook is ideal for adults, young and old