- Triple-Pepper and White Bean Soup with Rotini
- Taco Salad
- Hearty Fish Chowder
- Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Topping
- Balsamic Braised Beef with Exotic Mushrooms
- Grilled Pizza with Grilled Vegetables
- Stovetop Scalloped Tomatoes
- Puffed Pancake with Apple-Cranberry Sauce
- Mango Br l e with Pine Nuts
The perfect companion for today's healthy cook, this indispensable collection of recipes proves you can eat deliciously and nutritiously.
Chungah quickly found that meal prep is an amazing way to save time and money and to keep you and your family eating healthy all week long. By taking the time to plan your meals, prep ingredients, and do some cooking ahead of time, it's easy to have perfectly portioned healthy options at your fingertips for any time of the day.
Inside are Chungah's go-to recipes-including some favorites from the blog. You'll find inspiration for delectable protein-packed breakfasts, energy-boosting snacks, and slimmed-down comfort food favorites-none of which sacrifice flavor. Who wouldn't be enticed by a 205-calorie Breakfast Croissant Sandwich or an under-500-calorie Mason Jar Lasagna? She also arms readers with dozens of tools for making habit changes actually stick. This indispensable cookbook is sure to help you live a healthier (and more delicious) life.
In the last 10 years, Happy Herbivore chef Lindsay S. Nixon has lived in eight states and visited 46, spent a year as an expat on a Caribbean island, and traveled to more than 35 places abroad. As a celebration of Nixon's jet-setter lifestyle, Happy Herbivore Abroad combines traditional comfort foods from home with international inspiration and stories of her adventures.
A little of everything--basics, comfort food, international cuisine, and travelogue--Happy Herbivore Abroad provides your palate with more than 135 of Nixon's crowd-pleasing vegan recipes low in fat, high on health, and made with everyday ingredients, including:
- Soups, stews, and chilis
- Stir-fries and veggie dishes
- Pasta, noodles and sauce
- Gravies, condiments, sauces, and toppers
- Desserts and baked goods
True to the Happy Herbivore creed, these vegan dishes are easy to make, easy on your wallet, and completely plant-based.
As they say in France, bon app tit "
I LOVE this cookbook. The recipes are super simple and are perfect for an air fryer novice, like myself. -T. OksmanSo many awesome recipes, from breakfast to dinner and in between. -JMcDubs
--- Healthier versions of your fried favorites--all under 500 calories Using an air fryer is fast, convenient--and healthy. You need less oil to cook food and you can use healthier ingredients than traditional fried foods. Registered dietician Dana Angelo White, the nutrition expert for Food Network.com, has developed recipes that have fewer calories and less fat than the same recipes you'd make in a deep fryer. Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook features:
- 100 recipes for breakfast essentials, healthier mains, lighter sides, wholesome snacks, and (less) sinful desserts
- Nutrition per serving for calories, carbs, fat, and other nutrients
- Expert advice from Dana Angelo White on how best to use your air fryer None of the recipes in this book compromise on the flavors you'd expect. And you can still enjoy all your fried favorites--donuts, French fries, and, yes, chicken wings--without feeling guilty. Plus, you can make foods you didn't think an air fryer could make, including steak fajitas, shrimp scampi, and cookies. So equipped with this book, you don't have to let your air fryer continue to sit on your kitchen counter
- Key nutrition information for every recipe to help ensure you'll stick to your healthy eating plan
- Beautiful photography and a graphical approach to the recipes to help finding key information easier
- Helpful tips and tricks for using, cleaning, and maintaining your Instant Pot, and instructions for adjusting conventional recipes for cooking in the Instant Pot
- Lunch (Broccoli-Cauliflower Soup; Avocado Stuffed with Salmon Salad)
- Dinner (Braised Short Ribs with Mashed Cauliflower; Cheesy Eggplant-Spinach Casserole)
- Sides (Italian Stuffed Spaghetti Squash; Turnip Noodles with Dandelion Pesto)
- Dessert (Dairy-Free Avocado Mousse; Chai Panna Cotta)
- Snacks (Lemon Protein Balls; Bacon Party Mix) With these recipes, and many more, you'll experience a new world of low-carb culinarypossibilities and lasting health.
Like many others, Sally-Ann Creed spent decades of her life navigating the maze of health, lifestyle and diet misinformation, all while suffering with chronic illness. With the help of her 'health hero' Dr Robbie Simons, Creed now leads a healthy, happy life and is a pioneer of the Low-Carb, Healthy Fat (LCHF) lifestyle. In this beautifully illustrated book, Creed delivers her LCHF manifesto, offering simple, clear and practical guidance that will convince even the most reluctant, world-weary dieters.
The Low-Carb, Healthy Fat Bible delivers the perfect lifestyle for hunger-free weight loss. At its heart is an emphasis on delicious, uncomplicated recipes based around real food cooked from scratch, rather than unhealthy processed foods.
A completely revised edition of the James Beard-nominated The Ultimate Low-Fat Mexican Cookbook, this new book reinvents Anne McCann's award-winning and nationally renowned Southwest dishes. Boasting nearly one hundred new or revised recipes of dishes such as Los Cabos Shrimp Cocktail, Veal Chops with Manchego Mushroom Sauce, and Lettuce Wrap Tacos, McCann's culinary creations combine the flavorful with the exotic, while still preserving a low-fat and low-carb health value for the weight- or health-conscious-of particular significance in today's Atkins mindful America. McCann's expert and detailed advice, drawn from years of experience, and the clear and concise presentation of recipes, make this cookbook especially reader-friendly.