Return to a classic Pathfinder Adventure Path with Curse of the Crimson Throne, one of Paizo's most popular campaigns The city of Korvosa is in chaos, and her new queen may well be the source--can a ragtag group of heroes stand before the might of one of Golarion's most notorious villains? This immense book collects the six classic Curse of the Crimson Throne adventures, and has everything you need to run an entire, full-length campaign covering months and months of play
The Curse of the Crimson Throne hardcover includes:
-Updates the classic Adventure Path to the Pathfinder RPG rules for the first time
-Explore expanded adventures, including a brand new mission written by Paizo's Creative Director, James Jacobs, that sends the heroes into a perilous dungeon run by the queen's infamous Gray Maidens
-Features dozens of evocative new illustrations of classic characters
-New and updated rules for monsters, magic items, and character options
For some heroes, the strength of the self holds more potential than any other training. These practitioners use martial arts to hone their own bodies as weapons, or they wield deadly weapons in combat as extensions of themselves. Pathfinder Player Companion: Martial Arts Handbook delves into the various traditions, techniques, and styles of those who push their physical forms toward perfection. From fearsome kicks and punches, to expertise with mighty weapons, to harnessing the power of ki, this player-focused volume provides new archetypes, feats, styles, and weapons that allow characters to make the most of their own combat skill.
- Gear up your Pathfinder RPG character in style with this massive catalog of thousands of magic items, alchemical equipment, weapons, and adventuring gear Lavishly illustrated with hundreds and hundreds of full-color illustrations and organized in a new, easy-to-reference format that groups magic items by "slot," Ultimate Equipment sorts all magical and mundane equipment released in the hardcover Pathfinder Roleplaying Game line to-date with tons and tons of new items to create the most comprehensive treasure resource ever created for the Pathfinder RPG Perfect for players looking to kit out their characters or Game Masters looking to stock a dungeon with appropriate treasure, Ultimate Equipment is an excellent resource for every Pathfinder RPG campaign
A Ship Without a Crew
When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station's seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path launches the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
-"Incident at Absalom Station," a Starfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Robert G. McCreary.
-A gazetteer of Absalom Station, by James L. Sutter.
-Magical relics inspired by the lost planet Golarion, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
-An archive of new alien creatures, by Jason Keeley and Robert G. McCreary.
-Statistics and deck plans for a new starship designed just for the player characters, plus details on a new planet in the Codex of Worlds, by Robert G. McCreary.
- This comprehensive guide to the art of Game Mastering goes beyond the Core Rulebook to offer tips, guidelines, and additional rules destined to take your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign to the next level. Containing the accumulated knowledge and best practices of Paizo's award-winning creative staff and cadre of regular freelancers, this 320-page hardcover book is filled to bursting with encounter charts, idea lists, encounter design advice, tips for using and adapting published products to your personal campaign, and top-to-bottom guidelines for building a campaign from scratch.
The Player's Handbook is the essential reference for every Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer. It contains rules for character creation and advancement, backgrounds and skills, exploration and combat, equipment, spells, and much more. Use this book to create characters from among the most iconic D&D races and classes.
Publisher's Weekly #1 Best Seller in Hardcover Nonfiction
Wall Street Journal #1 Best Seller in Hardcover Nonfiction
- In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination. - The Player's Handbook is the first of three D&D core rulebooks, along with the Monster Manual and the Dungeon Master's Guide. The Player's Handbook is the cornerstone. It's the foundational text of D&D's fifth edition--for beginners and for veterans alike. - The Player's Handbook walks you through how to create a Dungeons & Dragons character--the role you'll play in the D&D world.
- Dungeons & Dragons is the world's greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Where the dungeon ends, another adventure begins Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Campaign takes you on a guided tour through the parts of the game that happen between monster attacks and quests for ancient artifacts. As some of the most powerful and prestigious heroes around, do your player characters want to build up a kingdom of their own, or lead an army against a neighboring nation? Perhaps they want to start a business, craft magic items, or embark on a quest that will come to define them. Whether you're looking for help generating a young character or seeking ways to challenge adventurers who've grown bored of fighting monsters one-on-one, this book has everything you need
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Campaign is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds on more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Campaign includes:
►A detailed guide to generating character backstories, including a new system for random character generation and traits and drawbacks to meld your background with your statistics.
►Story feats that increase in power as you achieve key goals, making quests and crusades more than just flavor
►A complete downtime rules system to flesh out those parts of a PC's life that take place between adventures, such as running a business, gaining power and influence in a community, or starting a magical academy.
►New rules for retraining and switching classes; honor, reputation, and fame; young characters; investment; magic item creation; and other key adventuring topics.
►Rules for building up a kingdom, including construction and technological advancements, governing your people, and more.
►Mass combat rules to help you lead clashing armies and conduct epic battles in a fun and efficient manner-without losing sight of the PCs themselves.
►AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
Now members of the Starfinder Society and captains of their very own ship, the heroes head to the planet Castrovel, home of some of the best universities in the Pact Worlds, to research the clues they found on the mysterious asteroid. On Castrovel, their findings point them toward an ancient elven temple-city called the Temple of the Twelve, lost deep in Castrovel's teeming jungles. But the heroes must contend with two other factions--the exiled Corpse Fleet of Eox and the Cult of the Devourer--who are also interested in the asteroid's secrets and have their own plans for the ancient alien superweapon, if they can find it first"Temple of the Twelve" is a Starfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for 3rd-level characters. This volume of the Starfinder Adventure Path includes a gazetteer of the jungle planet Castrovel, details on the menacing Cult of the Devourer, and a selection of new monsters from alien worlds. Each bimonthly full-color softcover Starfinder Adventure Path volume contains a new installment of a series of interconnected science-fantasy quests that together create a fully developed plot of sweeping scale and epic challenges. Each 64-page volume of the Starfinder Adventure Path also contains in-depth articles that detail and expand the Starfinder campaign setting and provide new rules, a host of exciting new monsters and alien races, a new planet to explore and starship to pilot, and more
To Live and Die on Eox
Tracking the Cult of the Devourer, the heroes travel to the asteroid belt called the Diaspora, but they must face space pirates and other treacherous dangers of the asteroid field to find the cult's hidden command post. What the heroes learn in the Field of the Lost takes them to the dead world of Eox, where they must survive both the undead inhabitants of the planet and clandestine agents of the officially disavowed Corpse Fleet. Only then do the heroes learn that the Devourer cult is headed for a distant star system in search of clues to the location of an alien superweapon
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
- Whether it takes the form of a pharaoh's pyramid, a barbarian warlord's cairn, or the catacombs below a glorious cathedral, the tombs of Golarion's fallen provide endless sources of adventure. This 64-page accessory presents several macabre adventure sites with full statistics for suitable denizens, new traps, haunts, and treasures, as well as adventure hooks to help use them as the settings of new adventures or to add them into ongoing campaigns.