Die Reihe Studia Linguistica Germanica (SLG), 1968 von Ludwig Erich Schmitt und Stefan Sonderegger begr ndet, ist ein renommiertes Publikationsorgan der germanistischen Linguistik. Die Reihe verfolgt das Ziel, mit dem Schwerpunkt auf sprach- und wissenschaftshistorischen Fragestellungen die gesamte Bandbreite des Faches zu repr sentieren. Dazu z hlen u. a. Arbeiten zur historischen Grammatik und Semantik des Deutschen, zum Verh ltnis von Sprache und Kultur, zur Geschichte der Sprachtheorie, zur Dialektologie, Lexikologie/Lexikographie, Textlinguistik und zur Einbettung des Deutschen in den europ ischen Sprachkontext.
Learning German with a difference This language course for minimalists and people without patience is based on the principle of less is more. In 10 mini lessons the learner practices the most important everyday topics and speaking situations. The humorous approach and the appealing presentation make immersing yourself in the language fun.
- Learning German playfully and effortlessly:
- 10 mini lessons on the most important everyday topics
- One exercise per page
- Easy-to-digest text bites
- Made easy with humour and quirkiness
- Learn while on the move or on the sofa
- With audio MP3 download
- With explanations in English
En casa, en clase, de viaje, siempre al alcance de la mano. Con vocabulario b sico y expresiones tiles para viajar. Vocabulario muy actual con cerca de 33.000 voces y locuciones. Anexo til con n meros, minilibro de frases y carta men .
Grammar made easy Instead of cramming grammar learn how to speak the language - this grammar book takes a communicative approach based on real-life situations: the focus is on everyday use of the language. All the grammar you need is prepared in individual easy-to-understand sections. A multitude of exercises enhance the learning effect. A relaxed approach to grammar, with amusing example sentences and witty illustrations. With English explanations and translations.
- Learning how to talk instead of drilling grammar
- Authentic everyday examples
- All words and phrases with English translations
- Illustrated with funny cartoons
- Additional exercises to download
Are you short of time and want to purposefully learn the basics of the German language? This popular German course with dialogues from everyday life and a variety of exercises will soon take you to level A2. Progress tests provide learners with helpful feedback. Practical cultural tips make you want to get to know the country and the people. Set with book and 2 audio-CDs.
- Short, structured learning units and motivating continued story
- Dialogues spoken by native speakers and available in two speech rates
- Self-assessment after each daily section
- Lessons for repetition, intermediate and final tests
More vividly descriptive than ever before - into the brain through the eyes Thanks to numerous photos and graphics with eureka moment, the German vocabulary and grammar will virtually remember themselves. The new visual method promotes the learning process and is great fun.
- With English explanations and translations
- Level: A1 to A2
- Suitable for: beginners and returning students, visual learners
- The visual language course with numerous photos and memorable graphics
- Gripping serial story from everyday life
- Dialogue and vocabulary spoken by native speakers
- Listening and speaking exercises to train your pronunciation and communication
- Many varied exercises and tests to monitor yourself
You want to improve your grammar skills? Practice is the key: This grammar trainer contains over 150 exercises on the most important grammatical subjects, e.g. verbs, nouns, usage of tenses, etc. The detailed answer key enables checks and helps independent learners. It is the ideal supplement to the Langenscheidt grammar guides.
- 150 exercises covering the main points of German grammar
- Detailed answer key enables checks
- Exercises use basic vocabulary: learners of any level can work with the book
- Perfect for self-study or as a classroom supplement
- Additional exercises for downloading
The must-have for learners of German
A book that belongs on every German learner's desk: With around 90,000 headwords, phrases and example sentences, this monolingual Langenscheidt dictionary is the classic German as a foreign language volume.
Comprehensive German vocabulary
Here you can look up the entire vocabulary of the German language: You can instantly recognise the main vocabulary because it is highlighted. The volume also includes spoken language and children's language expressions, regional usage and profane language - and everything is of course is labelled accordingly. The dictionary is both user-friendly and handy, whether you're a translator or are looking for everyday guidance in the foreign language.
Ideal for German as a foreign language
The book is user-friendly and contains many images depicting important word fields and topics. Especially useful for the DaF course: Many info boxes provide the reader with information about the country and its people, grammar and language usage. It gives you a better understanding of the German language and the special characteristics of the country.
- For school, university and work: The German dictionary for everyone who wants to learn German. With easy-to-understand word explanations and many pictures
- Comprehensive standard work: With around 90,000 headwords, phrases and example sentences, this volume is ideal for self-learners, students and translators
- Must-have for DaF: The dictionary is an indispensable reference work for everyone who wants to teach German as a foreign language and for DaF students
- Comprehensive and easy to understand: Info boxes provide the reader with detailed information about the country and its people, grammar and language usage
- Quick look-up: The coloured highlighting of the headwords makes the dictionary particularly clear and search-friendly
- Very user-friendly: The main vocabulary and colloquial expressions, regional variations etc. are highlighted
With its 4,000 words and phrases Langenscheidt Grundwortschatz Deutsch helps you to build a solid language foundation. Each word is put in an example sentence and all are arranged by topic. Each themed chapter introduces you to key words in the right context. Handy size for study anywhere: at home, on the beach or on the bus.
- More than 4,000 words, phrases and example sentences
- For English native speakers: German vocabulary with English translations and explanations
- The most frequently used words clearly arranged by topics
- From level A1 to A2 (European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Ideal for beginners and revision purposes
- Additional audio-download: hear how the words are used in everyday sentences and phrases
- From Langenscheidt - the language experts